Monday, April 18, 2011

Prisoner



One time, at a certain place. A single prisoner fell in love with someone beyond the fence. It's so painful as he robbed by the freedom and suffered enough. "There is a difference between you and dirty me." The prisoner said.

They wrote a letter, folding the paper plane in order to send them over the wall to each others. He never know her name neither she know. 

"I'll be free someday." The prisoner wrote. Given the girl a promise that he knew that's only a lie. He wished, " If I had you, whatever the lies there were. I felt that they all could come true."

"Come here and speak with me." He said but its only can be heard by himself. The prisoner never can convey his thought. However, looking a her, made his little happiness, saving for tomorrow.

Since then, the paper plane have been his little joy. But, suddenly the girl informed him that she going to go somewhere, so far away. "Bye-bye." He said. While in agony, until the day of his life there hasn't been a day where he cried that much.

One day, the higher rank of the prison came to his cell and ripped all the plane paper the prisoner's lover gave him. It's made him so mad and over his control, he punched the officer. And cried so much.

"Finally you time is come." They said. He walked into the closed cell, he could see anything except the pained voice rebound through the dark room. I'm can't call out for you, chase after you or even leave. I'm unable to.

Nearby weeds,
whirling in darkness,
A beautiful flower blooms,
We lived in different worlds,
But I desperately stretched out my hand. 

"Please, if this is the end. Let me speak with the girl." The prisoner hoped. His chest and breathing all in pain.


to be continued ...


Note; song- Prisoner

No comments:

Post a Comment