Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm going to be an OTAKU !!





















Says; I don't even care if you say I'm an Otaku because I'm really love this errrmm not anime but they're some singer . A COMPUTER PROGRAM !! VOCALOID

Yes I'm telling the true and their song has very interesting story line .
My fav are Kagamine Len & Rin .
What interesting about them ?

Kagami means mirror
Ne  means voice
Len means Left (male)
Rin means Right (female)

Okay, I like them as lover than as twin . Well I lyke that part too when they're saying that they're some errmmm incest - Google it if you don't know !
Nope, for me Len & Rin just mirroring each other . I'm not sick person thinking siblings can marry each other even I love both them as lover and twin . God, my brain need to be wash someday !!!

5 comments:

  1. what is the perpase as twins with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the story of the twins ? cause i dontget it are they lovers or are they twins ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon; ohhh, they sing a song with story on it . I love it becuz there's so many meaning behind it. Love, sad story. most of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are not twin, Len is Rin's Mirror
    He's her couple in songs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They may not have an anime but they are in a manga. :)

    ReplyDelete