Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Everywhere !!

I just bought dozens of book. hope can disappear from this college, go to somewhere quiet wit my books. Urrgghh, can't wait to finish my exam. Ku nak baca komik ! komik !



well, novelsssss too. I'm not jiwang-karat gurl but I think I need something more "real" than "imagination". Shit that ! Life is suck ! but full of memories when you fill it wit something u love . Take that, huh !



see that things . didn't see ? just open ur eyes big-big lar. McD !!! yup, I ate that things this evening and my gaster a.k.a perut suda penuh . Angkara makhluk yg b'nama Nadiah Dalilah b'jaya memujuk Am, Ste-mek and Supee si Monyet ke Book Fair maka port kami b'akhir di sini sbb hujan lebats sesangat!



See this girl ? cute, right. she's the reason I spend about 100 bucks on books today. She is The Kaoru. Okay, maybe too much. but she is really incredible artist - art not singer or whatever crazy people doing on stage. She did her work very excellent, I know that cuz I read all her artwork dude ! So, she also the reason I wanted to stay at KL this weekend. She will turun padang at PWTC for autograph. Fufufu, can't wait to see her. Cool !!










Note;  sleepy~

No comments:

Post a Comment