Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



wait .. wait ... waaaaaiiitttttttt !!!!!
before korang jump to the conclusion saying I'm out of my mind - "Nadiah dah gila sebab ngat hari ney Mother's Day" biar ku cter dulu .

YES !! Happy Mother's Day !!!
I wrote it on paper and post it to my mom just now . With some souvenir . Ku lupa nak take picture ; a shoes and a novel .

Ku nak cita sket tyme ku beli novel cuz it the fffiiirrsstttt tyme and last . FULLSTOPS .  I never going to buy any of that . Sebab ia for eeewwwww group . Information eeewwwww is stand for jiwang karat mengikut kamus Nadiah . Tajuknya SEPI TANPA CINTA . Okay, ku rasa  mual skunk . nway, thx to someone suggested me this novel .

About the shoes, I'm kinda went out at night  ; with someone-I-never-crossed-in-mind-to-walk-with . I trusted dia and dia kind of gentleman .Thanks to him, carried my things all the way "Takpa, biar nama dirahsiakan bawakan." ;) sweet ! yeah, thats I mentioned my mother called me that tyme ? . and I was freaking out !!! I don't want to tell the whole story and you really don't want to know . yup, he knew my feeling and gave me this ;



 Note; never went out at night again . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment