Saturday, April 16, 2011



The first kiss teated like tears
Like love in dramas
As if it was just waiting for the right time, the
departure bell

A chilly winter wind brushes my cheek
With a blown breath I rubbed both hands

The city is lighted by an illumination, as if
magicaly casted
Naked boulevard trees twinkle

I just couldn't say it
My feelings I kept it down
This is what I've been deciding, so
It's alright

I won't look back, so

Thank you GOOD-BYE
A bittersweet unrequited love
If I stop moving now, I might remember our past

So

Thank you GOOD-BYE
I won't cry and all, so
The moment I thought that, softly

Snow began to fall flowingly
When I touched it, it dissolved and
disappeared

A boulevard that continues to the station
A couple that nestles close. Appear cheerful
"Hey look, it's the first snow of the season!"
 I wanted to be like that with you

I made it for the first time
A hand-made muffler
What could I have done to hand it to you?
A coward, I was just scared
If it's going to become memories
I can do along with this?
Is that true?

Thank you GOOD-BYE
Someday the time like this will come
I knew that, right?
Yet

Thank you GOOD-BYE?
My body's trembling
When the train is coming in any minute
It's now
Troubling me

"I want us to connect"
 How much did I desire that
And my hand is empty

 Hey, this is what we call GOOD-BYE?
 I have to go
 I know that
 I know that you are sweet too

 So

 "... Please let this hand go"
I'm happy that we met
I love you

Thank you GOOD-BYE
I can't say a single word
Just for a moment, give me the courage to
speak

 "Hey, umm..."
The lips that were about to speak
The distance to you was 0
... Can I cry, just for this moment?
There's no need for words anymore
Please, keep holding me tightly

Be this time next year
What sort of me will exist
What sort of you will existe...
I wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment