Thursday, October 20, 2011

she is my best friend .

Salam.
the original of us ;'D .


Hello my best friends .


19 Oct 1992- a healthy cute baby girl was born. 
19 Oct 2011- a gediks cerewet mereng girl turned to 19th.


Just how long we have been friend? Two days, three days? No, you have been in my life for almost ten years, Noraini Mokhsin. You know, i really love you.


Today is your birthday, right? I want to apologize because,
i didn't answer your call.
i'm not the first one to wish happy birthday to you.
i didn't even call or message you.


I'm did that because,
i fell asleep earlier yesterday.
i don't want you to remember me as you first but the ONLY one as your bb.
well, i have no credit that tyme.


You know, i'm really, really, really glad to have you as my best friend because;
sudi dengar segala masalah saya.
sudi cerita benda merepek even saya terpaksa.
sudi berkawan dengan orang gila macam saya.
buat hari saya lebih ceria.
tambahkan dosa saya sebab kutuk orang.
gelak bersama even masing-masing tak buat lawak.
bersembang sampai room mate halau keluar.
telefon dan masej saya.
belanja saya makan.
DAN yang paling PENTING ialah jadi KAWAN BAIK saya.



I'm going to say much more but this damn Internet so damn slow and this blog aren't allow me to do thousands reasons of words. Beside, i trust that you already know what i'm thinking ;'D


So, here i'm going to wish you  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
May Allah bless you.
Have a long life.
Have a happy story in University Malaysia.
Have a good life.
Have an attractive, kind man to take care of you.
Excellent on you course of Science Geography and PALAPES too.
Made more money.

I guess i'm going to stop here before i start saying something nonsense . Again. Well, once again. Happy birthday, Aini. Couldn't wait to see you around on Deepavali's day.



Nota kaki ; next tyme, i'm gonna shoot our picture cuz my lappy lack of our picture ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment