Sunday, October 23, 2011

between can't, won't and didn't.

Salam.

Hello.

I'm in bad mood. Very bad that i wanted to kick some as*. Thanks for spoiling my mood you scumbag.
And didn't i told you, once? nope, i told you every-single-time. THAT I HATE TO PLAY-APART-WITH-YOUR-STUPID-SCUM-AWFUL-GAMES.


Can't you see.
Or you won't ever think bout it.
Maybe you didn't realize.

I think that i should change my behavior. Good gurl ---> Annoying gurl. I did that a lot around the people  especially who i close to but, heh, for God sake. You too blind to see it. You betrayed me. Felt someone stabbed my heart.

Dahlar, i don't care lah. Damn, engkau memang dah buat ku rasa marah. Sakit hati. Meluat. Kita tengok bila masa yang kau dapat buat ku hilang perasaan neyh.


Nota kaki; huhu, ku tak reti pujuk orang ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment