Monday, October 11, 2010

I want freedom

I want some freedom .. At least a day .. I hope I can watch movie, play game and even shoot some pictures a whole day without study .. But, I can't .. I've to study to keep I'm still one of student in KMK ..  Arrrgghhh ..!!! So tensed and stressed in study week .. My mom kept ask how my study .. My dad promised me to give his camera if I get higher pointer .. How can life be so stressful ..

_________________________________________________________________________________

*TEXT MESSAGES
Me : "Hi .. Do you've copied all the folder in my pen drive to somewhere else ..?? " 
Mint : " Yes .. I guest.. Why ..? "
Me : " Actually, I want to delete all the contain and hope do you've some back-up .. "
Mint : " Yes .. I've .. Don't worry .. "
Me : " Okay then .. Thanks .. "
Mint : " Okay .. Welcome .. "
*And at the evening I keep smiling ..

No comments:

Post a Comment