Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Candidate D


Tomorrow is the day .. What day ..?? MUET speaking lar ...!!! [NERVOUS] ..Yes, that my feeling right now.. Lucky for those who already finished it .. How could I suppose to speak .. My English language very bad .. Oh God..!!Help me .. Hopefully my Task A complete very smoothly so do our Task B .. Amin ...!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*ON CALL WITH MY BFF
BFF : " He's too short ...!!! "
Me : " But .. But .. I lyke him .. "
BFF : " Then find another guy .. "
Me : " No way ..!!! He the only one right now .. "
BFF : " I know but at least find a guy who a bit taller than you ..!!! "
Me : " Well, you know my taste .. I love boy who have short figure .. "
BFF : " Okay ..!! Its up to you .. I really tired to pursue you to find other mature boys .. "
Me : " ..... "
BFF : " All you wanted is short, short and short ..!!! "
ME : " That I mentioned to you that he's cute too .. "
BFF : " Shut up ..!! He not too cute ..!! "
Me : " Errr ... " {she's got too angry with me}
*Then I changed the topic so that she not too angry with me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment