Saturday, February 25, 2012

i'm reading prologue

Salam .

Moosh moosh .

Seperti tajuk post neyh, yeah, ianya berkenaan tentang buku. Well I'm reading a book not a food even you can try to read a person. Or something like the founding of the mountain and got the little pounding heart with pouting mouthing .

Great now I'm as insane as the mad hatter because I'm currently reading this book.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewic Carroll .


It's a nice and classic story indeed. I suggested you read the book. Well, I guess everyone knew this story about Alice's adventures but for some reasons it's good for you to read. Almost known, the story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis brought to super-awesome movie Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton. It's a fantastic movie (;

If you never know this story or even see it, but even worse not to hear it somewhere, I wanted to ask you one question, "Where have you been in this entire time ?!"

Actually, my original planned was to buy Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through Looking the Glass and What She Found There by Oxford Classic, but I guess Kinokuniya not the book store that has everything. So I ended up bought the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland instead of  Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through Looking the Glass. So, till next month.

Last but not least, I'm enjoyed the story so far.


Nota kaki; bila baca buku yang tak berkaitan dengan pelajaran adalah sangat best (;

No comments:

Post a Comment