Saturday, March 26, 2011

------ I know this video is OUT-OF-TOPIC but I advise you too watch it . Its quite interesting -------
by MentalProdigy .
software Sony Vegas Pro 8

I'm back . From shopping . So tired like hell !
Okay ku memang jadi perangai setan tadi cuz I'm spending about 200, nope 300 bucks today !

I know that I SHOULD'NT spend more than 200 bucks but I guess I'm girl after all . ;D
More or less, I'm enjoyed it and satisfied with everything I bought .
Everything include bag and wallet .
Geez, I never happy when I bought a bag or wallet and only used it a few times before handed to my sister .
p/s ; sorry sis, I know I'm jerk . thanks
But I guess using our money made us appreciated it .


Note; now I had a nightmare - what should I choose between PSP, HAND PHONE AND HARD DISK .
More Note ; ku tabik pak polis yg tegur pasangan-yang-tak-bley-blah memadu asmara kat platform moneral   tadi . thanks, pak cik . you save one more child that-will-be-abandoned .

No comments:

Post a Comment