Monday, February 21, 2011

bad news everywhere !


I just got a call by my mother yesterday !- and got exited but the story behind me made me wanted to cry .
She went for an operation at KMC (Kedah Medical Centre) and I knew it after 5 days she in there ! ;(

"Ibu tak nak anak Ibu risau Ibu masuk hospital. Nanti susah pk Ibu kat sini smpy tak bley study plak."


On Sunday morning, we got a call from our room mate told us that her father passed away . Innallilah .
Kematiannya berpunca dari sakit jantung dan paru-paru berair. Sampai sekarang dia still bersedih. Ku pon hampir menangis . ;(

And baru tadi ibu call saya lagi, "Ibu nak duit !"- itu yang ku cakap first2 skali . p/s memang teruk but I just joking,kay !
She told me that my uncle who going to marry on 4 March, got an accident. Luckily, his condition is okay except for his car that totally teruk and he need to pay 300 bucks ! Dan ku kena dgr leteran Ibuku yg sgtttttt pnjg sbb buat something . (0.o)



p/s: really thinking about my dream. I really have bad feeling about it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment