Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 is going to end ..............

Salam.

Suda nak masuk tahun baru neyh ...... b'makna today is the last day we enjoy in the year of 2010 .. my last day on this year ..?? lets take a look ... ermm~


31 DEC 2010


4.30 am - still maen game dan tertido dpn lappy ... 
9.50 am - wake up, Nadiah ...!!!!!!
10.30 am - crazy with the game ... ;p
12.00 pm - eat ... eat and eat ...
12.30 pm - bukak buku der~ ko nak maen game lama mana lagy ...
4.30 pm - t'pedaya dgn game ... dan movie .. hehe
7.00 pm - going back to my room .. 
p/s : my roommate looked at me as they want to give a piece of their mind ..  gomenasai~
8.00 pm - watched anime with frends ... Special A, Death Note and bla,bla,bla .......
10.00 pm - went to cyber cafe ... write some blog as u can see now ... ;p


yup!!! ...... nothing special on the last day of 2010 sebab apa yg ku buat hari ney, same lyke the other days .. well, except maen game cam org yg xpenah jumpa komputer ..


So, azam baru ku ..???? blah lar, Nadiah ... azam 2 ke 3 minit je pas2 nescaya k0 akan buat perangai lama k0 .. hehe, xcaya ..?? I know myself better beside, you can look at  me tomorrow ... peace no war .. ;D




p/s: talking nonsense as always ..

No comments:

Post a Comment