Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Questions~

Instead doing English's project, I'm answer all these stupid questions ...

  1. What is ur name? My name is your name.. lol .. I'm Nadiah
  2. Are you crazy? Ermm .. Sometyme when I'm too happy ..
  3. What ur favorite color? I lyke brown the most .. :)
  4. Are you smoking? Nope
  5. Alcoholic? I'm Islam .. Haram, guys ..
  6. Favorite bands? To be Juliet's Secret, Paramore, Hoobstank, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ... bla,bla,blah ..
  7. What color of ur eyes? Black .. Cyclone black, very proud of it ..!!
  8. Your hair? Blond .. lol, I've black one, okay~
  9. Your favorite Disney Princess? Rapunzel cuz she has a very3 long hair ..<3
  10. Who your first celeb crush? Thomas Andrew Felton ..!!! I'm in love with him since 1st Harry Potter .. He plays Draco Malfoy ..  
  11. Name one place you would love to visit? Tokyo, Japan .. I want to wear cosplay costume lyke Sakura in anime Tsubasa:Reservior Chronicle ..
  12. The initial of your crush(es)? M .. I think lar~
  13. Your favorite subject to learn? Ermmm ... Uhhhhh ... I need tyme ...
  14. Hobby? I love to do all my heart tell me to do .. Lyke now, my hobby is writing .. Cool, huh
  15. What are you doing right now? Looking for picturesque  picture while listening to music .. 
  16. You can't live without? My fav mechanical pencil, mp3 and calculator ... I'm still mindful, kay
  17. What your ambition? Next question please~
  18. Your thought or opinions about Harry Potter? I've my eyes on Draco Malfoy + I would lyke to be in Slytherin (isn't an opinion or option?)
  19. Do you wear contact lens? Nope but I've plan to wear it .. Grey color .. :)
  20. Do you drink soda more often than milk? Naaa .. I've galen of milk in my locker ..
  21. You can't stand with these people? Lying, kaki merajuk and hypocrite .. Don't get near me .. shuuh,shuuh 
  22. Characteristics of your boy? Shorty, cute and telinga capang .. Jgn smpy ku nmpk korg yek ..:s
  23. Do you wear glasses? If so, what are they for? No and no cuz I look weird with it ..:D
  24. What will you do when you mom scold you? If I didn't do it, I will stand until the end .. Yay, yay, I'm really bad girl ..
  25. Movie/Anime/Books that you loves? Harry Potter/Soul Eater/I prefer comics ...
  26. What your status? I'm single and not available but too much affordable .. Okay, am I promote myself?
  27. Something that you really want to eat right now? Pie .. I don't know, I just answer the question ..
  28. Today is? ~Never ending homework to finish up~ I mean it's Tuesday ..
  29. You really want to meet? Najib! to tell him, "kenapa kami kena beli buku sendiri??!!!!"
  30. What are you plan tonight? Attending to some perjumpaan dengan JPP .. Any chance to go somewhere else? Absolutely no way .. Adly, kenapa lar semalam bukan hary ney mesyuarat ...??

No comments:

Post a Comment